1 ikan cakalang fufu asap, suwir-suwir
5 lembar daun jeruk
2 cm jahe
2 cm lengkuas, memarkan
2 batang serai, memarkan
1 sdt air jeruk limau
5 sdm minyak goreng
tumbuk kasar :
10 cabai merah besar
10 cabai rawit merah
8 butir baawang merah
10 cabai rawit merah
1 sdm terasi matang
garam, merica dan gula pasir, secukupnya
1 ikat kemangi
Panaskan minyak goreng, tumis bumbu tumbuk kasar dengan daun jeruk, jahe, lengkuas dan jahe hingga matang.
Masukkan cakalang suuwir, aduk rata, masak hingga bumbu merata, tambahkan kemangi dan air jeruk limau, aduk rata, angkat.
for : 6 orang
Nusantara Recipe Cooking Tips 1 :
* The oil must reach a good temperature to brown the exterior of the food quickly while cooking it. That temperature is almost always between 350F and 375F degrees. To be sure the oil is right use a frying thermometer.
* Use canola oil for frying. It is low in saturated fat, has a high burning point, and does not detract from the flavor of the food you are frying.
* Avoid crowding food that is deep-fat-fried. The food must be surrounded by bubbling oil, and you must keep the temperature from falling too much. If you add too much food to a small amount of oil, the temperature will plummet, and the food will wind up greasy and soggy.
* Never fill the pot more than halfway with oil; this will prevent bubbling over when the food is added.
* Dry food well with paper towels before adding to the pot; it helps reduce splattering.
Nusantara Recipe Cooking Tips 2 :
Store cheese in your refrigerator, which approximates the temperature of aging rooms. Keep it wrapped tightly in plastic, away from air. Air helps mold grow on cheese. If you get a little mold on the outside, just cut it off. The English say if mold won't eat your cheddar it can't taste very good. Bring cheese to room temperature before melting. Melt cheese over a low heat to help prevent toughening and separation of oils and liquids. Most ripened or aged cheese is low in moisture content and can be frozen without drastic flavor and texture changes. Thaw slowly in the refrigerator for 24 hours or more. If frozen for several months, the cheese may dry out somewhat and become crumbly when thawed.
Nusantara Recipe Cooking Tips 3 :
How to use Chopsticks:
Place the first chopstick so that thicker part rests at the base of your thumb and the thinner part rests on the lower side of your middle fingertip. Bring your thumb forward so that it traps the stick firmly in place. At least two or three inches of chopstick should extend beyond your fingertip. Relax. Now position the other chopstick so that it is held against the side of your index finger by the end of your thumb. Tap the ends of both sticks on the plate, while holding them at a slight angle to the table. Allow them to slide just a little so that the ends line up. Place a little pressure on the top chopstick. It will pivot on your index finger just above the second knuckle. Remember: the bottom chopstick is stationary. The tip of the top chopstick will move towards the tip of the bottom chopstick.Encourage this. Hold those tips together firmly enough to grasp a piece of food and lift it off the plate. Place delicately into your waiting mouth. Although there's no need to stoop, you may wish to lean over your plate a bit during your first attempts. It might save you a clean-up!