Tuesday, November 11, 2008
500 g red sweet potatoes, steamed, puree
3 tbsp sago flour
500 gr palm sugar
1 ltr water
500 ml coconut milk
½ tsp salt
1 lbr pandan leaves.
How to make:
- Cast sago flour into fine sweet potatoes, uleni to the average, a sphere.
- Meanwhile, cook palm sugar and water until boiling and sugar dissolve, filter, boil again.
- Enter the roundness cassava dough into sugar boiling sauce, allow it to float. Turn off the fire.
- Cook coconut milk, salt and pandan leaves while stirred until boiling, lift.
- Serve with mayonnaise freestone one coconut milk.