300 grams beef mince
75 grams of wheat flour, sieve
500 ml liquid milk
2 cloves garlic, finely cut
1 / 2 the onion, finely cut
Stem leaves 1 onion, finely cut
1 / 4 tsp nutmeg powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
50 grams grated cheddar cheese
3 tablespoon butter
2 chicken eggs, shake
1. Saute garlic and onion with butter until fragrant.
2. Enter the wheat flour, poke up the average.
3. Add milk, stir flour until evenly mixed with milk.
4. Add nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
5. Enter mince and onion leaves. Cook until cooked.
6. Add cheese, stir until cheese melt. Lift.
7. Make meat dough with the size of a slightly larger than marbles.
8. Give shake eggs and give flour bread.
9. Fry until cooked.