Brownies Kukus dari Ny Liem (Tripple Chocolate Steam Brownies)
Tripple Chocolate Steam Brownies (detikfood)
1. Eggs 6 eggs
2. 225 grams sugar
3. Vanilla to taste (I: 1 / 2 tsp)
4. Salt to taste (I: 1 / 4 tsp)
5. Emulsifier 1 / 2 tsp tea
6. 125 grams flour, sifted, mix cocoa powder dg (I: stir first, sifted when inserted into the dough)
7. 50 grams cocoa powder, sifted, mix flour dg
8. Oil 175 ml
9. Cooking Dark Chocolate 100 grams, melt, mix oil dg
10. Sweetened Condensed Milk (SKM) 75 ml (me: not use) replace or dcc tp dg meses sometimes use in keeping with customer demand:)
* Stir eggs, sugar, emulsifier, and vanilla until fluffy, add salt shake again briefly.
* Enter the flour mixture and cocoa powder as she sifted, stirring gently until blended.
* Enter and DCC oil mixture, stirring until blended.
* Set aside a third of the dough, give SKM, mix well. (me: for the dough into 2)
* For the second batter without SKM, part I steam for 10 minutes, add the batter dg SKM for 10 minutes, the last remaining dough enter without SKM, continue steaming for 20 minutes kurleb. Lift. (me: enter the batter I steam for 10 minutes, add / sprinkle meises or DCC is already in slices, put the dough II, continue steaming until kurleb 20-30 minutes. lift)
Decorate according to your tastes. ^ ^
Source : http://food.detik.com/read/2011/03/01/134123/1582012/921/resep-kue-tripple-chocolate-steam-brownies