Cake Singkong (detikfood)
1 / 2 kg of cassava, grated finely
1 / 2 cup grated coconut
100 gr margarine, melted
3 / 4 cup granulated sugar
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
2 pandan leaves LBR
4 bay leaves suji
1 / 4 cup water
Handheld 2-3 almonds or toasted walnuts, roughly crush
- Blender soft pandan leaves, leaves and water suji
- Strain the leaves that have been blended and mix in the water to the grated cassava and mix well.
- Squeeze the grated cassava until the rain
- Combine coconut and salt in cassava and mix well
- Prepare a steamer / steam on the stove over high heat
- Rub bottom of the pan 20x20x5cm with a little margarine, then dg lined baking sheet or heat resistant plastic.
- Stir eggs at high speed and high sugar until fluffy, white and thick. Turn off the mixer.
- Enter the cassava into the egg mixture slowly, stirring, turning with a spatula until blended.
- Enter the liquid margarine a little while diadukbalik until blended.
- Pour into baking pan, smooth. Sprinkle with almonds / walnuts toasted.
- Steamed cake 30 minutes, then prick tests. When less ripe can be added pengukusannya time.
- Remove and let cool. Cut into pieces.
Source : http://food.detik.com/read/2011/03/14/160933/1591270/921/resep-kue-cake-singkong